Thank you for visiting my website. I’m thrilled that you’re here! I am a serial entrepreneur, and a New York Certified Business Advisor, with twenty-eight years of entrepreneurial experience. I hold an MBA in International Business Management from the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College in New York City, ranked as one of the 25 top business schools in the country. I work with companies at the start-up stage as well as businesses who have been in existence for up to 17 years, and generating up to 15 million in annual sales. I have extensive experience helping businesses to become more efficient and effective in day-to-day operations. I am also proficient in staffing and recruitment processes to ensure that proper staff are hired and retained. The staffing development processes I use focus on recruiting and hiring ideal candidate based on both behavioral fit and skills. I have engineered my own staffing development program, All In One Staffing Solutions, which has been utilized by many. All in One Staffing Solutions is 100% cloud based and automated. As a LinkedIn Learning Author/Trainer, I provide online instruction under the Human Resource Management division of their learning platform. My first course, “How to Write a Compelling Job Description,” will be available soon. LinkedIn also invited me to participate in their pilot, LinkedIn Profinder. There, I am ranked top in search under the category, “Human Resources Consulting, New York City.” If you’d like to get your business listed on Profinder, it starts with having a stellar LinkedIn profile. If you need an update or revision to your profile, I can help. Learn more about these services and more by visiting my home page, “Services.”
- Library of Congress recognized Strategic Growth Program.
- Principal Owner, of a distributorship for ten years, selling and manufacturing handcrafted and manufactured greeting cards to big box, Target, Marshalls,T.J. Max, fine retailers Nordstrom, Macy’s, with office and manufacturing facilities located on the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn, NY.
- Three-time self-published author and winner of the “2012 Small Business Book Award”
- Guest speaker on international television network Arise Exchange
- Experienced, sought after panelist and public speaker in areas of entrepreneurial expansion
- Two-time SBA loan recipient
- MBA the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, New York, NY
- New York State Certified Business Advisor
- Experienced entrepreneur with twenty-five years of expertise
- Named ”Entrepreneur of the Year” by the SBDC of York College, New York
- Automated and copyrighted processes: staff recruitment and business process engineering with cloud capabilities
- Professional ,courteous, consistent deliverables
I am also the President and Founder of the Freda L. Thomas Scholarship Fund, Inc., (FLTSF) This corporation has been recognized by the IRS as a 501(c) 3) tax-exempt not-for-profit organization. FLTSF provides tuition based college scholarships to high school students with a demonstrated need.
Click here to schedule a 15-minute complimentary consultation. Or feel free to call my office – 718-938-2164, Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM, EST.